Hitachi UHD / 4k broadcast camera technology
satis&fy has invested in Hitachi SK-UHD4000 Ultra High Definition broadcast camera chains.
With its four CMOS sensors of the latest generation and the Hitachi RLAC system, the SK-UHD4000 is the first globally available native 2/3" camera which is able to produce 4k / UHD images up to 60 frames per second.
Due to these special techniques it requires neither special optics nor a lot of light, making it ideal for use in the Rental & Staging market.
In addition to the production formats 4K and UHD the camera provides of course all popular HD formats and frame rates, making it a universally usable image production tool that is closing the gap between 4k image output, processing and acquisition on a reasonable price level.
satis&fy is proud to offer the SK-UHD4000 as first service provider in the German Rental Market.
Other highlights and technical data are:
- Supports all 4K / UHD formats of 3840×2160 pixels
- Supports all repetition rate up to 60 frames at maximum resolution.
- Effective Resolution 8.8 million pixels
- Extremely low noise figure of 62dB to 1080i
- High sensitivity: F9 at full resolution
- Hitachi RLAC real-time image correction to eliminate chromatic aberrations
- B4 optic connection for use of classic studio lenses
- SMPTE hybrid fiber connectivity to the CCU